XT-500 Large Diameter Bore Gage
- Measuring range: 12" to 20"
- New constant-force digital readout
- Single 300mm setting ring covers full range
- Radiussed anvils of tool-steel for optimum centering
- Accuracy: ±15μm
- Repeatability: 3μm
- IP65 electronics
- RS-232 output and USB connectivity
- Resolution: .0005"/.00005" (0.01/0.001mm). Metric/Inch switchable
- Fast accurate measurement
- Extensions available for deeper bores (max depth 2.5m)
- UKAS certificate with setting ring
- Certificate of conformity with bore gage
- Supplied in fitted case
Ultima Bore Gaging System
Featuring Bowers' historic quality and high-accuracy the Ultima Bore Gaging System is the next generation of Bower's famous Super-Bore line of bore gages and accessories.
- Measuring range:.078"-12.3"/2-310mm
- Resolution: .00001"/.0001mm
- Constant spring pressure ensures top repeatability.
- Positive feel when heads self-centre in the bore.
- Fastfit measuring heads for rapid replacement.
- UKAS certificates standard for all measuring heads.
- UKAS certificates standard for all setting rings.
- Ceramic anvils on heads above .472"/12mm
- Blind-bore measurement standard above .472"/12mm
- Possible to connect several probe holders to one single readout to measure different bore sizes at one measuring station.
- The complete range of Bowers special heads are available for the Ultima (grooves, threads, splines, deep-bores etc.)
- Depth stops available for all heads.
- Extensions available for deep bore measurement.
Pneumatic Deep-Hole Bore Gaging System
- Measures diameters from 2" to 12"/50-310mm, up to 50'/15 meters deep
- 2 point and 3 point heads available
- Accuracy: ±.0002"/±.005mm (subject to bore condition)
- Quick set-up time
- Easy to use
- Not adversely effected by temperature fluctuation
- Robust design