Z-MIKE LASER BENCH MICROMETER
The BenchMike separates itself from other measurement devices with features that make it the industry’s most accurate, reliable and easiest-to-use gauging system.
- Patented optical design and electronics provide unequaled accuracy and exceptional repeatability
- Auto-calibration maintains accuracy throughout the measurement range and adjusts for temperature variation in shop-floor environments
- Non-contact technique eliminates operator-influenced measurement error
- Little or no adjustment is required to measure a wide range of part sizes or dimensions
- Rugged cast housing is sealed against dust and moisture for use in factory-floor environments
- Ease-of-use Touchscreen interface and color graphical display provides a simple, yet powerful user interface
- Multiple product types can be stored and recalled at the touch of button
- Integrated I/O allows seamless use of automated part handling and motion control
Accuscan™ 5000 Series
Accurate, Dependable, Versatile
AccuScan diameter gauges are legendary for their consistently accurate diameter measurements, minimal maintenance and extraordinary reliability. And now, thanks to an expanded range of options and accessories, you can design an AccuScan 5000™ system that precisely matches your requirements.
Each AccuScan gauge has advanced electronics to provide exceptional accuracy and high-speed communication via RS-232, DeviceNet, CANopen, and Profibus protocols.
This unrivalled flexibility ensures that there is always an optimal solution for getting data from an AccuScan 5000 gauge to the system of your choice. Connecting to a PLC, PC, or Beta LaserMike controller has never been easier. Or simply integrate the optional display and use the AS5000 as a fully functional, stand-alone system. The AccuScan 5000 also utilizes industry-standard D-style and Euro-fast connectors for easy cabling and in-field wiring. And because the transmission is digital, you’re assured of error-free data. The architecture also provides sophisticated data processing capabilities, such as in-head tolerance checking, flaw detection, FFT analysis and PI Control.
The AccuScan 5000 sensor head is, of course, the foundation on which you can build your application-specific system. And no matter how you configure it, you’ll always have these outstanding performance characteristics:
- High accuracy, low drift measurements
- Rugged case construction sealed to NEMA4 and IP65 standards providing continuous operation
- Accurate measurement regardless of where the product is positioned within the measuring gate
Cutting Tool Measurement System
Beta LaserMike’s Cutting Tool Measurement System is an easy-to-use non-contact system for measuring cutting diameter of fluted cutting tools such as end bits, step tools, reamers, and router bits. By measuring the dimensional characteristics of a before it cuts your part, you eliminate scrap that results oversized tool and rework that results from an undersized. In addition, by identifying and eliminating tool run- lifetimes can be significantly improved. This is especially important for PCD tools, where even a small amount run-out can dramatically shorten tool life.
The CTMS Advantage
- Accuracies up to 10 times greater than mechanical dial indicators
- Non-contact laser ensures that tool is not damaged during measurement
- Repeatable measurement of tool geometry free from operator influence
- Accommodates a wide range of tool sizes and types
- No mastering or field calibration required
- Graphical touch-screen interface provides ultra-simple operation
- No tool centering required
- Shank Diameter
- Shank TIR
- Effective Cutting Diameter
- Shank Bow and Straightness1
- Taper or Back Taper Angle1