Clino 2000 Precision Inclinometer
- Highest possible precision over large measuring range of ±45° with integrated temperature compensation
- Effortless zero adjustment by using the integrated software and a reversal measurement
- Easy to calibrate due to implemented software guidance and the calibration aids included
- State of the art digital technology
- Built-in possibility to connect an additional or Zerotronic sensors by using the serial I/O port
- Large digital display for setting all commonly used measuring units
- The instrument is fully compatible with the whole range of digital sensors from Wyler.
- Range of ±45°, capacity of 0-360°
- Resolution of 0.01° (selectable)
- Adjustable base length
- Display: use any units common to inclination measurements
- Desired units to be selected by push button
- Automatic setting of zero by push button command
- Absolute or relative measuring mode selectable by push button
- Built-in calibration program
- Uses standard 1.5V AA batteries
- Seal-tec technology for excellent performance even in difficult environmental conditions
- Interface connection RS-232 is integrated
Wyler Wireless blueSYSTEM
The new Wireless blueSYSTEM from Wyler AG of Switzerland is a further enhancement of the well known and established NT line of levels for machine tool inspection and surface measurement. The new system combines the latest sensor & pendulum technology with optional wireless data transmission over the international Bluetooth standards.
- Compact and ergonomic design which is functionally optimized for precision measurement
- Optional wireless data transmission based on the internationally approved Bluetooth TM-standard
- Rotating, easy to read, LCD display
- Each instrument is assigned its own specific address allowing the use of several independent systems in the same area without interfering with each other
- Since each blueLEVEL has a built in, optional IR receiver, the measurement can be initiated at any instrument
- Linearity according to DIN 2276
- All instruments are equipped with RS-232 / RS-422 / RS-485 interfaces
Wyler blueCLINO Precision Inclinometer
Zerotronic Sensor System
Small angles with a high resolution as well as large angles are measured with this sensor technology. A temperature sensor mathematically compensates for changing environmental conditions, improving measuring results. Use Dynam software for sensors and instruments of the Zerotronic family. Dynam software was developed for calculating and displaying static and dynamic inclinations and profiles under Microsoft Windows. The data generated by measuring can be displayed in numerical or graphical form on the computer monitor, sent to a connected printer, saved in files on hard disc or floppy discs or sent to a serial output port. The integrated software modules allow the performing of a number of measuring tasks without knowledge of software programming.
The Minilevel NT series from Wyler is unsurpassed in precision and reliability, and is the tool of choice for measuring small angles, flatness of surface plates & geometrical errors.
- Large LCD digital display
- Choice of high or low sensitivity
- Precise push-button zero point adjustment
- Rugged precision aluminum housing for protection against externa influences
- All standard measuring bases are available
- State of the art digital technology
- Connection to Levelmeter
Wireless NT Level Systems
With Fowler/Wyler's Radiomodule precise inclination measurements can be performed without the need calibration a snap. The data is transmitted faultless from the instrument to the wireless Levelmeter 2000. From the Levelmeter, transmission is done in the conventional way via RS-232 cable. The Radiomodule can be supplied with new instruments or as an upgrade to existing instruments of the NT family of levels or special applications with Zerotronic sensors for permanent or temporary mounting.