Optical Shaft Measuring Technology OPTILINE
Our CS measuring stations are ideal for quality control, and make the optical, non-contact measurement of turned parts much easier.
The measuring stations of the Opticline CS product range from Jenoptik are specially designed for the demands of turned parts measurement. The systems can be used in manufacturing itself, or in the measuring room. They even function without any problems in the tough production areas of an industrial environment.
Fitted with various interfaces for statistical process control (SPC) the Opticline CS systems allow extremely efficient monitoring of the manufacturing process, and allow rapid intervention where necessary. This ensures that you can produce turned parts of a consistently high quality. The measuring systems are simple to operate, allow non operator-dependent measurement results, and deliver easy to understand measurement results with analysis functions where required.
The Opticline measuring systems have been specifically designed for use in tough production environments. They are extremely robust and impervious to external influences. They also offer integrated self-monitoring, ensuring maximum system availability.
Our optical systems allow the following measurements of your workpieces:
- Dimensional measurements(lengths and diameters, radii and angles)
- Thread measurements(dimensions, form)
- Form measurements(straightness, roundness, cylindricity)
- Profile form(free forms, tolerance range, cam form)
- Position measurement(radial run-out and axial runout, straightness, symmetry and parallelism, concentricity and coaxiality)
Tolaris Optic: Measurement and Evaluation Software for the Opticline Range
Opticline SPC Measuring Stations from Jenoptik for Your Optical Shaft Measuring Technology
The measuring systems of the CA series are perfectly suited as SPC measuring stations, especially for use in automation. They are flexible, extremely robust and specially designed for permanent use in harsh production environments. They check dimension, form and position of your workpieces during production with extreme precision and reliability. Using the shadowgraph principle, they analyze a wide variety of shaft-shaped workpieces such as engine and transmission shafts, turbochargers, valves and pistons.
The optical measuring systems are characterized by non-contact measuring cycles within seconds. Intelligent hardware and software interfaces enable you to integrate the measuring systems of the CA series seamlessly and flexibly into your automated production processes. Depending on your requirements, you can choose from a wide range of different versions and designs.
- Precise:Ultimate resolution and very precise measurements thanks to improved gauge repeatability and reproducibility and an optimized camera system.
- Fast: Workpieces are probed precisely and fully automatically in seconds.
- Not operator-dependent:Measurement results cannot be negatively influenced by operators.
- Flexible: Thanks to the support between the clamping devices, the basic principle of the measuring instrument ensures maximum flexibility. Little to no set-up times, even with frequently changing workpieces.
- Robust and virtually wear-free:Optimized for use in production; with maximum system availability.
- Efficient:reduce costs, waste, and material consumption.
- Customer-specific:If necessary, the measuring systems can be modified to meet your integration requirements.
- Easy to use:User-friendly operation based on the latest ergonomic findings, including optimized accessibility to the loading area, and light barriers for fast and safe loading.
- Easy to understand evaluation software: Intuitive to operate, minimal training
- Automotive industry: Measurement of turbochargers, engine valves, pistons, camshafts and crank shafts, gear shafts and drive shafts.
- Turned and ground parts producers: Measure shaft-shaped, largely axially symmetrical workpieces.
- Medical technology: Measure implants, bone screws, and rotating instruments.